Friday 24 June 2016

my writing task

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be blogging about my writing task. It is a free choice. So I'm doing mine about a guinea pig and the guinea pig's name is Hazel. Hazel is a secret agent and one day he goes on a mission to find the most rarest diamond in the world. In the end Hazel will return the diamond to the queen and become famous. Well not exactly famous but something like that. The animal that steals the diamond is going to be a magpie. The magpies name is Bob. So that's all for today
see you next time.  


























































































































































































































































































































































4 comments:

  1. It sound like a very interesting piece of writing Karamea. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your creativity in your story and I can't wait to hear more about Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I loved listening to your story Karamea. That was very cool reading about the guinea pig finding the diamond.
    Keep up the awesome work Karamea,
    Ruby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete