Tuesday 6 September 2016

Hello and welcome back to my blog today I am so happy to be telling you about my learning task witch is my color poem I have put my best effort into it my color was purple I think I put really descriptive words into it my favorite sentence was  the crystal in the cave  I hope you like it and that's  all I'm going to be blogging about. See you next time. 





Purple is the color of a fluffy blanket patiently waiting for me to snuggle up in it.
Purple is the color of a light balloon slowly floating along in the air.   
Purple is the color of a scooter dangerously dropping into the bowl.
Purple is the color of a computer case quickly getting zipped up for fitness.
Purple is the color of a shinny crystal glimmering in the cave as the glow worms slowly light up the cave.
Purple is the color of an evil minion dangerously taking over the world.
purple is the color of some sparkling nail polish slowly getting brushed against your shinny nail.  

 did you like it ?
     

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Karamea, I really like your intro it is great. I also really love your writing it is really descriptive. My favorite one is the one about the purple crystal it is really creative and a great Idea. Keep up the awesome blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome poem Karamea!
    I liked the amazing words you chose. I loved the one about the shining crystals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW i did enjoy it but my favorite one was the purple crystal one i really liked it .AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete