Friday 28 July 2017

candyland

CANDY LAND 
characters
  • two twins (rainbow + karamea)
  • gummy (Julius)
  • skittles (lauryn)
  • lolly pop (liske)



One sunny morning me rain lauryn and Julius just got to school. We were on our way to put our bags away when suddenly a huge lolly pop grow out of  the ground. I stepped forwards to lick  it  but it turned into liske "hi liske" said gummy"  "call me lolly  pop".  Anyway come with me she pulled us down though the ground.  I closed my eyes  this couldn't be happening when she stopped pulling us through the ground  i open my eyes  and i saw a place that i'v always wanted to go to candy-land it was amazing there were mountains of ice cream the clouds were candyfloss there were ginger bread houses everywhere it was a child's best dream.  
Image result for candyland





The first thing we did when we got there was run towards the ladder that leaded up two the sky. "WAIT!! before you go and eat all the clouds your names can't be rain gummy karamea and lauryn  your names have to be a candy land name". Then we all made up a candy land name. My name was candy floss rains name was rainbow lauryn's name was skittles and Julius's name was gummy. After that we all ran back to the ladder. Candy floss is my favorite candy. When everyone had finished eating two of the clouds we all ran back to lolly pop. Wow look over there shouted rainbow there was a big  bunch of giant lolly pop. trees. I ran over there to climb the lolly pop trees. NO don't you cant just eat everything you see i know it's exiting to be here but i need to show you why i dragged you here. Now follow me. Lolly pop took us to a place on the edge of candy land were candy land was rotting away. "Okay but just to let you know lolly pop there's nothing we can do about              

1 comment: