Friday 28 July 2017

Maori hand games

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will
be blogging about Maori hand games. I did it in room 6 the first workshop i did was the string I  all  ready new how to do the waka and bird but the one i didn't know how to do was the jelly fish 
 and it was really fun learning something new because  I found it quit challenging to learn. The next workshop I did was the  knuckle bones one and this one I had never done before and it was really challenging for me I found chucking one up then picking the one on the ground up then catching the one I threw up  easy. After the knuckle bones workshop we learned how to play hipetoytoy witch was the game that you use your thumbs  to play and we also learned how to play hey tumatuma.           

2 comments:

  1. good job i realy enjoyed reading it - boy 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete